Barefoot Mini Cruiser
The barefoot mini cruiser skateboard comes with an EVA surf stomp pad on top of the deck. This replaces the grip tape and makes the board super comfortable under your feet. The stomp pad provides just as much grip as traditional grip tape but comes with the added benefits of being cushy under your feet and easy on your fingers when you have to carry the board around.
- Canadian Maple
- 27.5 x 7.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 5 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with an EVA surf stomp pad on top that provides plenty of grip and a cushy ride.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 8 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of canadian maple.