The estimated delivery times are based on our order cut off time and your location. Acutal delivery times may vary based on weather, holidays, carrier delays, etc. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can track your shipment's progress delivery process.
Change Delivery Zip CodeSubmit
Free Shipping Over $75
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Fully assembled in CA
Upgrade Your Board
- Bamboo & Maple
- 44 x 9 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Exchange & Returns Policy
Smooth Meets Stylish
Inspired by the vibrant Carlsbad surf and skate community the Kicktail cruiser was made to suit your style. Designed to give you a clean, minimal look during your smooth rides.
Designed To Last
You deserve quality materials that endures every turn and carve. You can expect nothing but excellence from the Kicktail Cruiser.
Soft Urethane Wheels
Sized perfectly for every speed of your cruise, with a translucent look.
Made from gravity cast aluminum for strength and durability.
Bamboo & Maple Deck
Bamboo veneer with a maple core for flexible, yet sturdy rides.
Great for Beginners
The Kicktail Cruiser is a great option whether you’re a beginner or pro!
The stable deck makes it a safe ride, while the wheels make carving and turning as smooth as possible. Even if it’s your first board or one of many, you’ll love the flex, comfort, and style.
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?
- This board is designed for and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?
- The board weights about 8 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel wells to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?
- The deck has a sublte progressive concave which is super confortable and really helps you lock your feet into the top of the deck.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of hard maple in the core and 2 plies of bamboo on the top and bottom.