Glassy's Black Ceramic Bearings - 8 Pack
Glassy's Ceramic Bearings are high performance and precision skateboard bearings built for high speeds and smooth rides. With the highest possible quality rating of ABEC 9, these bearings will provide a long lasting smooth ride through the worst conditions you can imagine. The ceramic balls are high strength, super hard and heat resistant. This means less friction for higher speeds and better durability. The ceramic balls will not rust which drastically increases their life even through the toughest of conditions. If you're looking for a faster, smoother rider it doesn't get any better than Glassy's Ceramics.
High Precision Ceramics
The balls in these bearings are made with ceramics, a super hard and anti-rust material. The hardness of the ceramic material reduces the contact area between the balls and the races, which increases speed. Because ceramics don't rust, these bearings are water and weatherproof!
- Stainless Steel
- ABEC 9
- 8 mm
- 22 mm
- 8 bearings
- 4 spacers
- 8 washers
- Transparent Sticker
What does the ABEC rating mean?▼
- The ABEC rating is a measure of the quality of the bearing. The higher the number the tighter the tolerances of the components in the bearing. Tighter tolerances lead to better performance and more speed. ABEC ratings range between ABEC 1 (lowest rated) to ABEC 9 (highest rated).
Will these fit on my trucks?▼
- These bearings have a 8 mm inside diameter. All modern skateboard and longboard trucks have an axel designed for 8 mm bearings. Some older trucks have 7mm axels. If you have really old trucks make sure to measure them to make sure these will fit.
Are these bearings water proof?▼
- Yes! Because the balls are made of ceramic, they don't have any issues with rust. All steel bearings are susceptible to rusting which can drastically decrease their life in poor conditions.
How many bearings come in the set?▼
- The package includes 8 ceramic bearings, 4 spacers and 8 washers. This is everything you'll need to completely overhaul your board.
How fast are these bearings?▼
- These are the fastest bearings we make! The ABEC 9 rating along with ceramic materials make these super fast and long lasting!
Do I need to use the spacers and washers?▼
- The spacers are totally optional. If you are looking to really push the limits of these bearings you'll want to use them. The washers are a must! The washers will drastically increase the speed of bearings.
Why are these cheaper than other ceramic bearings?▼
- Some ceramic bearings can run up to $100 or more. That is simply ridiculous. Our company was founded to provide the best products at the best prices. We work hard to ensure great quality for the best price. These bearings are the real deal and will stand up against any other ceramic bearing on the market.