Glassy's Ceramic Bearings - 8 Pack
- Stainless Steel
- ABEC 9
- 8 mm
- 22 mm
- 8 bearings
- 4 spacers
- 8 washers
- Transparent Sticker
What does the ABEC rating mean?▼
- The ABEC rating is a measure of the quality of the bearing. The higher the number the tighter the tolerances of the components in the bearing. Tighter tolerances lead to better performance and more speed. ABEC ratings range between ABEC 1 (lowest rated) to ABEC 9 (highest rated).
Will these fit on my trucks?▼
- These bearings have a 8 mm inside diameter. All modern skateboard and longboard trucks have an axel designed for 8 mm bearings. Some older trucks have 7mm axels. If you have really old trucks make sure to measure them to make sure these will fit.
Are these bearings water proof?▼
- Yes! Because the balls are made of ceramic, they don't have any issues with rust. All steel bearings are susceptible to rusting which can drastically decrease their life in poor conditions.
How many bearings come in the set?▼
- The package includes 8 ceramic bearings, 4 spacers and 8 washers. This is everything you'll need to completely overhaul your board.
How fast are these bearings?▼
- These are the fastest bearings we make! The ABEC 9 rating along with ceramic materials make these super fast and long lasting!
Do I need to use the spacers and washers?▼
- The spacers are totally optional. If you are looking to really push the limits of these bearings you'll want to use them. The washers are a must! The washers will drastically increase the speed of bearings.
Why are these cheaper than other cermaic bearings?▼
- Some ceramic bearings can run up to $100 or more. That is simply ridiculous. Our company was founded to provide the best products at the best prices. We work hard to ensure great quality for the best price. These bearings are the real deal and will stand up against any other ceramic bearing on the market.