Hana Cruiser Longboard
The 42" Cruiser Hana longboard was designed as a cruiser board that you could also dance and freestyle with. This is a great option for a new skater looking to start cruising and the experienced rider looking for a lively ride. The 34" wheelbase on the Cruiser is nice and long for added stability and the maximum flexibility in the Hana collection. The deck is an 8 layer laminate with a hard maple core and a beautifully stained striped bamboo top and bottom.
The Hana Collection is inspired from the dark sand beaches along the road to Hana in Maui. All of the decks are made with a beautiful laminated stained bamboo. Each deck is 42" long and best serves different styles of riding. The simple, surf style, graphics on the top and bottom of the decks are burned into bamboo layers with a laser. Grip tape is replaced by a sand grit finish which shows off the beautiful bamboo while still providing enough grip for your feet. Take the beach wherever you go with any of the longboards in the Hana Collection!
The Hana Cruiser longboard is designed for cruising first but can also be used for some light free style and dancing. The 34 inch wheelbase is the longest in the entire Hana collection. This makes the board super flexible and more stable relative to the rest of the collection. The flexibility of this deck is amazing! The cut out deck design removes any possibility for wheel bite while in the deepest of turns and carves. The deck is 9 inches wide, a little narrower than others in the collection, which improves its flexibility even more. The deck has a very subtle W-concave that is deep enough to lock your feet into but not too deep to be uncomfortable while cruising. If you're new to longboarding and looking for a stylish board to cruise around town or campus, look no further!
- Bamboo & Maple
- 42 x 9 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free style and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 7 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle W concave which really helps you lock your feet into the top of the deck.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of hard maple in the core and 2 plies of bamboo on the top and bottom.