Magneto 44 Inch Kicktail Cruiser Longboard
44-Inch longboard skateboard designed for cruising around town. The deck is made with bamboo and a hard maple core. Kicktails make this board super functional for all sorts of riding styles. The durable aluminum 7-in aluminum trucks allow you to glide around smoothly on the 70mmx51mm Urethane wheels. The top of the deck features a sand grit finish, which replaces the grip tape, showing off the beautiful bamboo deck. The logo is burned into the top and bottom of the deck using a laser. A great starter board for someone looking to get into longboarding!
- Bamboo & Maple
- 44 x 9 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 8 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel wells to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a sublte progressive concave which is super confortable and really helps you lock your feet into the top of the deck.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of hard maple in the core and 2 plies of bamboo on the top and bottom.