Laguna Pintail - 36 inch
The 36" Pintail Laguna longboard was designed as the ultimate stylish cruiser board for getting around town or campus. If you're looking to get around by cruising on a longboard, the Laguna Pintail board is a sure bet. The classic pintail shape of this board makes it ideal for cruising around town in style. The deck is an 8 layer laminate with a hard maple core with beautiful light bamboo plies with darkly stained racing stripes on the top and bottom.
The Laguna Collection is inspired by the white sand beaches of Laguna Beach in Southern California. All of the decks are made with a beautifully laminated light bamboo with dark racing stripes. Each deck is 36" long and best serves different styles of riding. 36 inches is on the shorter side for longboard decks, which makes the Laguna Collection perfect for commuting and getting around town. The simple, surf style, graphics on the top and bottom of the decks are burned into bamboo layers with a laser. Grip tape is replaced by a sand grit finish which shows off the beautiful bamboo while still providing enough grip for your feet. Take the beach wherever you go with any of the longboards in the Laguna Collection!
The Laguna Carver longboard is designed for sharp carves and sweeping turns in a portable package. The 29 inch wheelbase is great for shredding and provides enough stability for bombing hills comfortably. The deck features wheel wells which removes any possibility for wheel bite while in the deepest of turns and carves. The deck is 9.5 inches wide which provides a wide platform for your feet while riding. The deck has a very subtle W-concave that is deep enough to lock your feet into but not too deep to be uncomfortable while cruising. If you're new or an experienced skater looking for a board to shred with and that you can use to get around town, the Laguna Carver is something you should check out.
- Bamboo & Maple
- 36 x 9.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free style and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 7 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle W concave which really helps you lock your feet into the top of the deck.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of hard maple in the core and 2 plies of bamboo on the top and bottom.