Magneto Mini Cruiser
The mini cruiser skateboard was created with the everyday skater in mind. Designed to be fun to ride and portable to carry around, this is our go-to board for anyone who skates everywhere. The double kick tails really take the board to the next level of fun and performance. A Canadian maple deck with high-quality components allows you to throw anything you can at this board! If you're looking to have fun everywhere you go the mini cruiser is a must.
Double Kick Tails
Double kick tails make a great addition to the mini cruiser skateboard. This is where most of the fun comes from. Mannies, ollies, flip tricks and general tick-tacking are all made possible because of these kick tails.
Asymmetric front and back kick tails makes for a cool directional surf style design while maintaining the performance of a great skateboard.
High Quality Materials
Manufactured from 6 full plies of Canadian Maple, the deck is very strong and durable. The trucks are made from quality gravity cast aluminum making them super reliable and sturdy. The wheels and bushings are cast in high quality SHR polyurethane...no plastic parts on this board!
If you're an everyday skater it's important to ride in style. Your board should push you to skate everywhere. We designed the graphics on the board to do just that. Skate the speed of sound on this mini cruiser
- Canadian Maple
- 27.5 x 7.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 5 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 8 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of canadian maple.