Magneto Mini Cruiser
The mini cruiser skateboard was created with the everyday skater in mind. Designed to be fun to ride and portable to carry around, this is our go-to board for anyone who skates everywhere. The double kick tails really take the board to the next level of fun and performance. A Canadian maple deck with high-quality components allows you to throw anything you can at this board! If you're looking to have fun everywhere you go the mini cruiser is a must. This board includes a free skate tool.
- Canadian Maple
- 27.5 x 7.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 5 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 8 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of canadian maple.