FREE Delivery Est:
The estimated delivery times are based on our order cut off time and your location. Acutal delivery times may vary based on weather, holidays, carrier delays, etc. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can track your shipment's progress delivery process.
Change Delivery Zip CodeSubmit
BUNDLE TOGETHER ANY TWO BOARDS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
Build Your Own Bundle
The Hana Collection is inspired from the dark sand beaches along the road to Hana in Maui. All of the decks are made with a beautiful laminated stained bamboo. This is a shorter 36 inch version of the popular Hana Pintail. The simple, surf style, graphics on the top and bottom of the decks are burned into bamboo layers with a laser. Grip tape is replaced by a sand grit finish which shows off the beautiful bamboo while still providing enough grip for your feet. Take the beach wherever you go with any of the longboards in the Hana Collection!
SHORT PINTAIL BOARD
The Hana Short Pintail longboard is designed for cruising in style. The classic pintail surf shape compliments how this board is intended to be used. This board is a full 6 inches shorter than all of the other Hana longboards. This makes it the most responsive and maneuverable board in the entire Hana collection. The deck features wheels wells to prevent any potential wheel bite while turning and carving. The deck is 9.5 inches wide to provide a nice, wide platform while cruising. The deck has a very subtle W-concave that is deep enough to lock your feet into but not too deep to be uncomfortable while cruising. This board is ideal for someone looking to be able to turn sharply on a longboard. If the 42 inch boards seem to large and clunky, this is definitely the board for you!
- Bamboo & Maple
- 36 x 9.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free style and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 7 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle W concave which really helps you lock your feet into the top of the deck.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of hard maple in the core and 2 plies of bamboo on the top and bottom.