The estimated delivery times are based on our order cut off time and your location. Acutal delivery times may vary based on weather, holidays, carrier delays, etc. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can track your shipment's progress delivery process.
Change Delivery Zip CodeSubmit
Free Shipping Over $75
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Fully assembled in CA
Upgrade Your Board
- Canadian Maple
- 31.5 x 8.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 140 mm
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 40mm
- Shore 78A with hard center core
What is this board designed for?
- We designed this board to do almost everyting. Parks, transition, street, bowls, pumptracks, you name it. A great option for a first board because it can do so much!
Do I have to assemble anything before it's ready to ride?
- Nope! The board ships complete with trucks, wheels, and bearings. It's ready to ride right out of the box.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
Can this board be used for tricks?
- Absolutely! This is our take on the traditional popsicle stick skateboard shape that is perfectly suited for tricks and skate parks.