Slicks Precision Race Bearings
Slicks precision skate bearings are high-performance skateboard bearings built for speed. The bearings come pre-lubricated with the highest quality lube to reduce friction and increased speed. The low contact bearing shields also work to reduce friction while protecting the balls and spacer from dirt and debris, drastically increasing the lifespan of the bearings. The balls are made with heat treated stainless steel making them extra hard for a decreased contact patch and more speed. With an ABEC 9 tolerance, these bearings are no joke!
8 Pack of Race Bearings
Each box of Slicks contains 8 stainless steel, pre-lubricated, race bearings. The box also has a cool slicks sticker included. These are high performance, very fast bearings, ready to rock right out of the box!
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- ABEC 9
- 8 mm
- 22 mm
- 8 bearings
- Transparent Sticker
What does the ABEC rating mean?▼
- The ABEC rating is a measure of the quality of the bearing. The higher the number the tighter the tolerances of the components in the bearing. Tighter tolerances lead to better performance and more speed. ABEC ratings range between ABEC 1 (lowest rated) to ABEC 9 (highest rated).
Will these fit on my trucks?▼
- These bearings have a 8 mm inside diameter. All modern skateboard and longboard trucks have an axel designed for 8 mm bearings. Some older trucks have 7mm axels. If you have really old trucks make sure to measure them to make sure these will fit.
Are these bearings water proof?▼
- Not great for wet conditions. If you're consistently riding through water check out the Glassy's ceramic bearings.
How many bearings come in the set?▼
- The package includes 8 ceramic bearings..
How fast are these bearings?▼
- These bearings are designed for speed. Easily some of the faster bearings on the market today.
Do I need to use spacers and washers?▼
- Spacers are totally optional. If you are looking to really push the limits of these bearings you'll want to use them. Washers are a must! Washers will drastically increase the speed of bearings.
Why are these cheaper than other bearings?▼
- Our company was founded to provide the best products at the best prices. We work hard to ensure great quality for the best price. We've been looking for high quality bearings at an affordable price for years and finally just gave up to develop our own. These bearings are the real deal at an affordable price.