Hana Pintail Longboard
The 42" Pintail Hana longboard was designed as the ultimate stylish cruiser board. If you're looking to cruise on a longboard, the Hana Pintail board is a sure bet. The classic pintail shape of this board makes it ideal for cruising around town in style. The deck is an 8 layer laminate with a hard maple core and a beautifully stained striped bamboo top and bottom. This deck features an additional set of holes in case you want to change trucks to one with a different hole mounting pattern. This board includes a free skate tool.
The Hana Collection is inspired from the dark sand beaches along the road to Hana in Maui. All of the decks are made with a beautiful laminated stained bamboo. Each deck is 42" long and best serves different styles of riding. The simple, surf style, graphics on the top and bottom of the decks are burned into bamboo layers with a laser. Grip tape is replaced by a sand grit finish which shows off the beautiful bamboo while still providing enough grip for your feet. Take the beach wherever you go with any of the longboards in the Hana Collection!
The Hana Pintail longboard is designed for cruising in style. The classic pintail surf shape compliments how this board is intended to be used. The 31 inch wheelbase is the shortest in the entire Hana collection. This makes the board super responsive and maneuverable. You don't really have to worry about stability while cruising so the more maneuverable the better. The deck features wheels wells to prevent any potential wheel bite while turning and carving. The deck is 9.5 inches wide to provide a nice, wide platform while cruising. The deck has a very subtle W-concave that is deep enough to lock your feet into but not too deep to be uncomfortable while cruising. If you're new to longboarding and looking for a classic the Hana Pintail board is what you're looking for.
- Bamboo & Maple
- 42 x 9.5 inches
- Medium Stiff
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free style and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 7 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle W concave which really helps you lock your feet into the top of the deck.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of hard maple in the core and 2 plies of bamboo on the top and bottom.