Magneto SUV Skateboard - Natural
The SUV (Skate Utility Vehicle) boards are designed for a little bit of everything. Park, transition, street, pump track, bowls, and even a hint of downhill. You can even use it as a cruiser to skate your favorite spots. The deck is a little wider at 8.5" for a comfortable ride while skating almost anywhere you can dream of. The 140mm trucks and 60x40mm 78A soft wheels provide a responsive and ride and the ability to cruise over rough terrain with relative ease. We also included a couple of extra riser pads to prevent wheel bite if you like your trucks on the looser side. This is a great all-around complete to have in your quiver for new spots and extra fun.
- Canadian Maple
- 31.5 x 8.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 140 mm
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 40mm
- Shore 78A with hard center core
What is this board designed for?▼
- We designed this board to do almost everyting. Parks, transition, street, bowls, pumptracks, you name it. A great option for a first board because it can do so much!
Do I have to assemble anything before it's ready to ride?▼
- Nope! The board ships complete with trucks, wheels, and bearings. It's ready to ride right out of the box.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
Can this board be used for tricks?▼
- Absolutely! This is our take on the traditional popsicle stick skateboard shape that is perfectly suited for tricks and skate parks.