Magneto Mini Cruiser
High Quality Materials
Manufactured from 6 full plies of Canadian Maple, the deck is very strong and durable. The trucks are made from quality gravity cast aluminum making them super reliable and sturdy. The wheels and bushings are cast in high quality SHR polyurethane...no plastic parts on this board!
If you're an everyday skater it's important to ride in style. Your board should push you to skate everywhere. We designed the graphics on the board to do just that. Inspired by the combination of our logo and a heartbeat, the mini cruiser board is really designed to add energy to your ride.
- Canadian Maple
- 27.5 x 7.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 5 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 8 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of canadian maple.