Foam Stomp Pad
No shoes, no problem! The Barefoot Cruiser features an EVA foam surf style stomp pad. This replaces the grip tape on top of the board which increases comfort while riding and makes everything a lot smoother. If going barefoot isn't your thing, you can still ride this board with shoes or sandals.
Laid Back Cruiser
We designed the Barefoot cruiser for those days when your just chillin. Sometimes it's nice to just go for a simple cruise. It's even better when you do it without shoes on. Whether you're cruising to the beach or enjoying the sunshine in the park, this board is designed for you.
We used the same shape as our mini cruisers for the Barefoot Cruiser. Super easy to skate, carry and store throughout your entire day. Its 27.5" length and 18" wheelbase make this board a blast to ride with plenty of room for your feet on top of the deck. Big enough for fun, small enough to carry around, this shape is a fan favorite.
Designed in Carlsbad, CA
Carlsbad is a beach community in North County San Diego where the skate and surf cultures have very strong and passionate traditions. The Barefoot Cruiser was designed with these cultures in mind. Laid back, yet passionate meets quality and performance.
The graphics on the Barefoot Cruiser are inspired by the thriving surf scene in Carlsbad. The Barefoot logo adds a fun touch to the clean surf style graphics. Take the beach with you where ever you go with the Barefoot Cruiser.
- Canadian Maple
- 27.5 x 7.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 5 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with an EVA surf stomp pad on top that provides plenty of grip and a cushy ride.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 8 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of canadian maple.