The estimated delivery times are based on our order cut off time and your location. Acutal delivery times may vary based on weather, holidays, carrier delays, etc. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can track your shipment's progress delivery process.
Change Delivery Zip CodeSubmit
Free Shipping Over $75
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Fully assembled in CA
Upgrade Your Board
- Bamboo & Maple
- 38 x 9.5 inches
- Ground Clearance
- 2.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 100mm x 25mm
- Shore 78A
Exchange & Returns Policy
The Glider longboards feature very large 100mm x 25mm urethane wheels. The large diameter and small contact patch of the wheels allow the boards to get over almost any terrain... rough roads, cracks, small rocks, sticks, tree debris, you name it.
Due to the wheel's large diameter and low rotational inertia they also are very fast. This allows you to gain speed very quickly and maintain that speed for a lot longer.
Benefits of the Gliders
These boards provide a new and totally different experience in longboarding! These boards feature 100mm x 25mm wheels that offer 3 very significant benefits.
Surf & Drift Riding Style
The small contact patch of the wheels makes it feel like you're surfing on these boards. You can even get the back end to drift out subtle making it feel like you're carving up a glassy wave.
The large diameter wheels allow these boards to get over almost anything in their way without you having to fear about getting bucked. Have you ever been thrown off your board because your wheel couldn't get over a small pebble? Never again!
The rotational inertia of the wheel allows them to spin a lot longer than regular wheels. This means you'll get a lot more distance out of each push. The decks are designed to be closer to the ground so that longer rides become a total breeze.
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
What's the deal with the wheels? Why do they look so different?
- The wheels have a large diameter and small contact patch. This allows the board to coast much further between pushing. It almost feels like you're gliding over the ground...get it?
Can I switch the wheels out for regular wheels?
- The entire set up is designed with 100mm x 24mm wheels in mind. If you change the wheels to something smaller or having a larger contact patch you'd likely run into issues with the board dragging on the ground or wheel bite.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?
- Nope! That wouldn't be the best idea with this board. Because the wheels are so thin, it could slide out from under your feet very easily with excessive speeds going downhill. The gliders are best for use on the flats or subtle downhills.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?
- 275 lbs
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?
- The deck is a drop down design with a subtle radial concave. This allows the deck to ride really close to the ground while still allowing for great control while turning.