Cruise in Style
The Kicktail Cruiser is inspired by the vibrant Carlsbad surf and skating community. The design really shows off the beautiful materials of the deck while keeping a clean and stylish look. Style is the name of the game with this longboard.
Great for Beginners
The Kicktail Cruiser is a great option for beginners and pros alike! The deck is nice and stable without much flexibility making it easy and safe to ride. The wheels are nice and soft for extra grip while turning and a super smooth ride over rougher roads. Whether this is your first board or another added to your quiver, you'll get a lot of joy out of this board.
High Quality Materials and Components
We used our typical high quality components to build out this board because beginners deserve great components just like advanced riders require. No compromises were made in the design of the Kicktail Cruiser.
The trucks are made from gravity cast aluminum which makes them strong and durable. They have a tumbled finish and are the standard longboard size.
Bamboo & Maple Deck
The deck is made with bamboo veneer on top and bottom with a maple core to add strength and stiffness. Our logo is laser etched directly into the bamboo.
Soft Urethane Wheels
A 78A soft urethane is used for the 70mm wheels. With a cool translucent look, the wheels are sized perfectly for the cruising this board excels at.
- Bamboo & Maple
- 44 x 9 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 8 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel wells to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a sublte progressive concave which is super confortable and really helps you lock your feet into the top of the deck.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 6 plies of hard maple in the core and 2 plies of bamboo on the top and bottom.