- Carbon-Infused Bamboo & Maple
- 27.5 x 7.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 5 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 8 mm thick and composed of 5 plies of maple and 2 plies of carbon-infused bamboo.