Bamboo Dancer Longboard
Expected Ship Date: 8/14
Dance Party!!! This 46" bamboo/fiberglass blend is perfect to shake your groove thang out on the road. The deck is flexible yet sturdy enough for any dance move you can throw at it. The deck also features twin kicktails for shove-its, manuals, and flip tricks if you so desire. The trucks are high angle gravity cast aluminum which adds to the fun. We've had several requests for a longer dancer and it has finally arrived!
The deck features a sick custom graphic that is same regardless of which way you're looking at the board. Check it out!
The difference between a good board and a great board comes down to the deck. The bamboo and fiberglass used in this deck make it one of the best dancing boards on the market! The 3 plies of bamboo give the deck great flexibility while the fiberglass reinforces the deck to add strength and durability. This makes the deck stong and responsive to every move you throw its way. On top of the technical benefits, the bamboo really takes the style of this board to another level.
A decks flexibility has a huge impact on a boards feel and performance while cruising and dancing. Too stiff and the board feels rigid and harsh. Too soft and the board will feel like you're riding a pool noodle. The right amount of flex results in a ride that feels lively and responsive. This deck feels like it is pushing you out of your turns and carves, allowing you to maintain speed with little effort. The flexibility of this board is truly something to brag about!
The bamboo dancer shape features a super shallow concave which makes it a great platform to dance on! It flat top also make for a really comfortable ride under your feet. The shape also has a subtle arched camber which adds to the lively feel this board has while dancing and turning. The twin kicktails are a must for the advanced rider looking to shove-it, manual and flip trick. The deck is top mounted to maximize the dancing stage ontop of the deck.
- Bamboo & Fiberglass
- 46 x 9.5 inches
- Medium Firm
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
What is this board designed for?▼
- The Dancer is designed to be a stage to show off all your sweet dance moves! The platform and kicktails are perfect for shaking your groove thang. The length of the board also makes for a nice cruise once you've tuckered yourself out from all the dancing.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 7.5 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet. The deck has just enough stiffness to provide a stable platform for dancing yet not so rigid that its away from a smooth ride.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 13 mm thick and composed of 3 plies of bamboo and 2 plies of fiberglass.