The estimated delivery times are based on our order cut off time and your location. Acutal delivery times may vary based on weather, holidays, carrier delays, etc. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can track your shipment's progress delivery process.
Change Delivery Zip CodeSubmit
Free Shipping Over $75
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Fully assembled in CA
Upgrade Your Board
- Bamboo & Fiberglass
- 42 x 9 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Exchange & Returns Policy
The difference between a good board and a great board comes down to the deck. The 3 plies of bamboo give the deck great flexibility while the fiberglass reinforces the deck to add strength and durability.
This makes the deck one of the best dancing boards on the market: stong and responsive to every move you throw its way.
A decks flexibility has a huge impact on a boards performance while cruising and carving. The right amount of flex gives you a ride that feels lively and responsive, allowing you to maintain speed with effort.
The Drop Through
It features a shallow concave that provides maximum conform under foot while cruising with, a nice arched camber and subtle kick tails on both ends. If your in the mood to dance or partake in some freestyle you will appreciate everything on this design.
The Carver Board
It features a shallow concave that makes for a really comfortable ride, and shape with a nice arched camber that makes the board lively and incredibly responsive. 38.5" length (perfect for carving) and 9" width (which allows for better foot placement options).
The Dancer Shape
It features a super shallow concave which makes it a great platform to dance on! The shape also has a subtle arched camber which adds to the lively feel this board has while dancing and turning. The twin kicktails are a must for the advanced rider looking to shove-it, manual and flip trick.
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?
- The board weights about 7 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet. It also features a mellow camber which combines nicely with the soft flex of the deck for a nice smooth ride.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 3 plies of bamboo and 2 plies of fiberglass.