Bamboo Cruiser Longboard
The ultimate cruiser with plush flexibility, a subtle kick tail-camber profile and dropped-through truck mounts. Perfect for hard carves, freestyle, dancing, and long easy rides through your local park. This board is dropped low to the ground for a stable and comfortable ride.
The difference between a good board and a great board comes down to the deck. The bamboo and fiberglass used in this deck make it one of the best cruiser style boards on the market! The 3 plies of bamboo give the deck great flexibility while the fiberglass reinforces the deck to add strength and durability. On top of the huge performance benefits of the bamboo fiberglass blend, these materials also make one awesome looking build!
A decks flexibility has a huge impact on a boards feel and performance while cruising and carving. Too stiff and the board feels rigid and harsh. Too soft and the board will feel like you're riding a pool noodle. The right amount of flex results in a ride that feels lively and responsive. This deck feels like it is pushing you out of your turns and carves, allowing you to maintain speed with little effort. The flexibility of this board is truly something to brag about!
The bamboo drop through shape features a shallow concave with a nice arched camber and subtle kick tails on both ends. The shallow concave provides maximum conform under foot while cruising. The deck gets its lively spring feel from the combination of materials and camber in the design. If your in the mood to dance or partake in some freestyle you will undoubtably appreciate everything designed into the shape. The shape also features cut outs around the wheels which eliminate the possibility of wheel bite.
- Bamboo & Fiberglass
- 42 x 9 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 7 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet. It also features a mellow camber which combines nicely with the soft flex of the deck for a nice smooth ride.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 3 plies of bamboo and 2 plies of fiberglass.