FREE Delivery Est:
The estimated delivery times are based on our order cut off time and your location. Acutal delivery times may vary based on weather, holidays, carrier delays, etc. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can track your shipment's progress delivery process.
Change Delivery Zip CodeSubmit
BUNDLE TOGETHER ANY TWO BOARDS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
Build Your Own Bundle
The difference between a good board and a great board comes down to the deck. The bamboo and fiberglass used in this deck make it really lively and fun for carving! The 3 plies of bamboo give the deck great flexibility while the fiberglass reinforces the deck to add strength and durability. On top of the huge performance benefits of the bamboo fiberglass blend, these materials also make one awesome looking build!
A decks flexibility has a huge impact on a boards feel and performance while cruising and carving. Too stiff and the board feels rigid and harsh. Too soft and the board will feel like you're riding a pool noodle. The right amount of flex results in a ride that feels lively and responsive. This deck feels like it is pushing you out of your turns and carves, allowing you to maintain speed with little effort. The flexibility of this board is truly something to brag about!
The carver board features a shallow concave shape with a nice arched camber. The shallow concave makes for a really comfortable ride under your feet while the chamber makes the board lively and incredibly responsive. The deck is a nice 38.5" in length which makes it perfect for carving up the pavement. The 9" width of the deck extends closer to the trucks which allows for better foot placement options. Wider stances will be more stable and better suited for higher speeds while a narrow stance increases the spring in the deck and makes for a more lively ride. The shape also features wheel cut outs to eliminate that annoying wheel bite.
- Bamboo & Fiberglass
- 38.5 x 9 inches
- Medium Soft
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 7 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 70mm x 53mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and carving down hills. If you are looking for all out speed, check out our Carbon Fiber board.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 6.5 lbs.
Do you get any wheel bite when making sharp turns?▼
- Not at all. The deck is designed with wheel cut outs to prevent any potential wheel bite.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet. It also features a mellow camber which combines nicely with the soft flex of the deck for a nice smooth ride.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 11 mm thick and composed of 3 plies of bamboo and 2 plies of fiberglass.