FREE Delivery Est:
The estimated delivery times are based on our order cut off time and your location. Acutal delivery times may vary based on weather, holidays, carrier delays, etc. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number so you can track your shipment's progress delivery process.
Change Delivery Zip CodeSubmit
The size and weight of the Magneto Mini Cruiser Skateboard make it the go-to board for the everyday skater. The mini is super easy to skate, carry and store throughout your entire day. Its 27.5" length and 18" wheelbase make this board a blast to ride with plenty of room for your feet on top of the deck. Big enough for fun, small enough to carry around, the Magneto Mini Cruiser is a great choice for everyday skating.
Double Kick Tails
Double kick tails make a great addition to the mini cruiser skateboard. This is where most of the fun comes from. Mannies, ollies, flip tricks and general tick-tacking are all made possible because of these kick tails.
Asymmetric front and back kick tails makes for a cool directional surf style design while maintaining the performance of a great skateboard.
High Quality Materials
Manufactured from 2 plies of carbon-infused bamboo and 5 plies of Maple, the deck is very strong and durable. The trucks are made from quality gravity cast aluminum making them super reliable and sturdy. The wheels and bushings are cast in high quality SHR polyurethane...no plastic parts on this board!
If you're an everyday skater it's important to ride in style. Your board should inspire you to skate everywhere. We designed the graphics on the board to do just that. The sand grit finish on top of the board shows off the beautiful bamboo and our laser engraved logo finishes off the clean look. Enjoy!
- Carbon-Infused Bamboo & Maple
- 27.5 x 7.5 inches
- Gravity Cast Aluminum
- 5 inches
- SHR - Medium Stiffness
- SHR - High Rebound Urethane
- 60mm x 51mm
- Shore 78A
Do I need to buy grip tape for the deck?▼
- Nope! The board comes with a clear sandblast coating on the top of the deck which provides a super grippy stylish top.
Is this a good board for downhill riding?▼
- This board is designed for free riding and cruising. You can certainly boom hills with it but our Carbon Fiber Downhill board is much better suited for that style of riding.
What is the maximum weight rating for the board?▼
- 275 lbs
How much does the board weigh?▼
- The board weights about 5 lbs.
What is the concave on the deck?▼
- The deck has a very subtle radial concave for ultimate comfort under your feet.
How thick is the deck and how many plies does it have?▼
- The deck is 8 mm thick and composed of 5 plies of maple and 2 plies of carbon-infused bamboo.